}

British Tea Party!

photo of Nicki by Rowland Scott Smith

This is my friends wedding I went to last Saturday. I have been to a lot of weddings and I believe this has been my favourite! Why? It was fun. Sharing cake, tea, and sandwiches mixed with dancing in an old school community hall brought the nostalgia of England to this modern day wedding. The bride, groom and his mum searched all the local charity stores for months collecting a mishmash of vintage china. The result is beautiful, colourful and playful. Check out the grooms amazing paintings on Charlie Cobb

2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely brilliant and oh so charming idea, as i was scrolling down i was feeling well nostalgic, bet you had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Casual, and yet absolutely gorgeous. I would love to go to a wedding like that!

    ReplyDelete