}

Breakfast


Photos by tomo koh 
 Breakfast is my favourite meal! From poached eggs to crusty bread with lashings of butter and home made jam... YUM! I love it even more when I sit around a table with my fiance and friends. Eating with others can bring people together. It's here around a table eating good food when bonds are formed and sustained. It's a time when to listen, inform indulge and entertain each other. In a society that values individualism at the expense of community I can't think of a better way to start the day by simply sharing warmth, love and having a sense of belonging. Oh yeah and a full belly in the morning means a better working brain during the day. Remember this next time you try to skip breakie. Tomo Koh from Tokyo captures my favourite part of the day perfectly.

3 comments:

  1. This post made me hungry! Delicious looking. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous photos & words!
    Yum, I feel like pancakes with maple syrup now!
    Thankyou for posting...this was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete