}

Heineken Open Design Explorations Flies SnOOp to Tokyo

Before we met up with the chosen Tokyo Designers for the Heineken Open Design Explorations Mark Dytham of Klein Dytham architecture co-founder of PechaKucha and partner for the project shouted myself Robin from Iris Communications and Palo from Cool Hunting dinner in a top secret sushi restaurant only known to locals. I was sworn to secrecy I couldn't reveal the name. It's where all the A-list Tokyo folk go to eat.
Mark is keeping up-to-the minute with the Pechu Kuchu nights going on around the world.
If you have been a long standing SnOOper you will know Japanese dinnerware is my love and passion
Mixing old traditions, crafts and skills with new ideas, vision and technology is the future of good, timeless design.
Tonight I'm going to be one of the presenters at Pechu Kuchu in Sydney Hyde Park at 7.30pm . You can get your tickets here

No comments:

Post a Comment