}

I'm bringing out a book for 2012

 
Antwerp over and out... Mikkel and I have finished photographing our locations in Antwerp. I have never been there before but wow what a beautiful city. I would love to come back here. 

However, I did have a little accident in Antwerp. Memories me stumbling in the middle of the street, hands in pockets, face first on the road. Ouch... Result, black eye, grazed face, massive swollen lips. Not my best look. This is me in one of our cool Antwerp homes hiding my face. I can't show you because it will gross you out. It is pretty hard going into a homeowners house with this banged up face.

2 comments:

  1. amazing concrete stairs! look forward to seeing this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these concrete stairs. This picture is natural and really interesting.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete