}

RETHINK: The Way You Live Is Now Available

I can't believe this time has come. My book Rethink: The Way You Live is now available to purchase. It feels like forever when I started this project. 
From RETHINK: The Way You Live : Photo by Mikkel Vang
 Rethink: The Way You Live was born when I created this blog. It was here on SnOOp my attitude to design and how we live in our homes and community changed.
 
  
 It was on here I started to ask questions like can our kitchens be a living farm? Can we have a garden indoors? Do we only sleep in our bedrooms? Do we want a lo-fi life? Major trends have been uncovered on SnOOp way before we saw them in our media and many terms on SnOOp have been adopted by some of the worlds most respected trend forecasters. 
 
I'm so proud of my book Rethink: The Way You Live. It is a beautiful book but I should alert you now. This isn't your typical interior book filled with pretty pictures. This book I hope will challenge and inspire you to reconsider how you think about design and how so many of us all over the world want our homes to fit our family's lifestyle like a glove.  
From RETHINK: The Way You Live : Photo by Mikkel Vang
I really do hope you love it.
 You can purchase a copy here  

14 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful! I can't wait to purchase a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! looks gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations and well done on all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like an amazing book. i adore the trestle table in the last image, any chance you know where i can find one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your book looks really lovely. I love the sound of it. It will be going on my Christmas list.

    Well done for all your hard work.

    (Sorry about my last comment. I was logged in to the wrong account.)

    ReplyDelete

  7. Love your book, love your blog. They inspire , make me smile and open my eyes to the possibilities of the next stage of our life. Thank you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like an amazing book. i adore the trestle table in the last image, any chance you know where i can find one? cheap jerseys wholesale
    cheap mlb jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds a useful book. Surely would like to read it. thanks for the nice pictures here. xo
    ~ Herman Swan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this!! It is totally amazing! So impressed with your ways

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the title of your book. Seems like a must-have. I've blogged about it here: http://wabisabi-style.blogspot.se/2013/03/new-book-rethink-way-you-live.html . Greetings from Sweden/ Lisbeth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Lisbeth for blogging about the book and I love your blog title something I talk about in detail in the Back To Basics chapter x

    ReplyDelete